Hello everyone,
I have finally decided to let my baby go since I don't drive it enough. This car has been well taken care of and you probably will not find one in such great condition inside and out with such low miles. I am the second owner and ever since I've owned it, I guarantee it has never seen rain. Evo has 22,xxx actual miles. It will be hard to find an Evo with low miles and an untouched motor. Internals have never been touched and still on stock IX turbo.

2006 Evolution IX SE
Tarmac black

Mods:
-Perrin intake
-MAP ported exhaust manifold
-Test pipe and TBE (not sure of the brand)
-1000cc PTE injectors
-Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
-Electrical Boost Controller
-Upper and Lower pipes (Lower is MAP brand)
-HKS BOV (I do have a stock IX bov as well)
-ETS 3 inch intercooler
-Pro Sport gauges (oil temp, oil pressure, boost)
-Short throw shifter
-HKS coilovers
- I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting since I only drive this on certain occasions.

Dyno tuned by Ron at RS.
Has two tunes one for E85 and another for 92 just in case you get to a gas station with no E85
-E85 tune 398 whp/ 410 lbs torque

Exterior:
-Tarmac Black
-18" Gold Advan wheels
-Wingless carbon wrapped trunk lid (I do have the stock trunk with wing as well)
-Vent Visors
-Evo VII Red Tail Lights

I'm new to posting things for sale so I couldn't figure out how to post pics. But feel free to email me at ghui2316@yahoo.com or text me (651)335-7447. I would love to share photos. I'm asking $26,900 obo. If someone can help explain how to post pics, I'm willing to try. However, I think texting would be easiest. Well thank you for your time. Future owner will not be disappointed.