User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sleeper MR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I've got some Volk G25 18x9.5 +22 as well as some RFP1's 18x9.5 +14. I expect I'll need to roll a bit to fit. I'll have one set up for daily/ autocross, and one set up for track (probably the RFP1's for track)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used a heat gun and some massaging to push the inner plastic of the wells out a bit in places but I didn't have to roll the sheet metal at all to fit mine but your RFP1s are a bit more aggressive. Mileage may vary, void where prohibited.
    Last edited by KVandy15; March 8th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
    2012 Lancer Evolution MR - Wicked White

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KVandy15 View Post
    Just a note on your tires/wheels, you mentioned going to a 265. I'm right about the same power level as you and have been running 19x9.5+22 wheels with 265/30R19 Michelin PSS tires for a couple of years. This has been a great combo for me and I only get wheel spin in first on dry pavement. So I think you are on the right track looking for some good 265s.
    I just ordered some PSS - they seem to be great street/ occasional track combo. I'll put them on the volks and something more serious on the RFP's. FYI, PSS are on sale right now at tirerack.

Thread Information